Friday, October 20, 2017

10/20/2017 "Infographic Reflection"

I chose to show the difference between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, lots of people today still debate who is better and who is the better choice. The tool I chose was Piktochart. I decided to use Piktochart because I had more experience with it than any other tool. I would recommend this to others because of who easy it is to use and how much it did not frustrate me. I would give it 4/5 stars only because I couldn't edit the graphs the way I wanted to. The advantages i had with Piktochart was the amount of graphs and the how many different kinds we could use. The disadvantages were I could not edit graphs the way I wanted to. I could use this in the future for other infographics for other classes and other pieces of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment