Monday, September 25, 2017

9/25/2017 Highlight Reels

I agree with what she is saying because there has been a time in my life where I thought my life was boring and not as "fun" as other peoples. But now that I look at "everyone one is different and somewhat failing." I don't feel so lame and have a better point of view on life. Social Media can become a highlight reel when you only post the good side of your life and nothing bad about it. What I see today is a lot NFL players tend to have a "highlight reel" type social media. They show some record they broke or some brand they sponsor. The harms that I see that could be potentially dangerous is posting something on there that could alter your future or could do harm to a lot of relationships, such as, being a five star athlete in high school and then accidentally posting a picture of that party you went to that you should not have. My biggest take away is that you should always be more careful on social media and always know that others are watching what you do. In my digital life, I have all social media but I do not really post much of myself on there. I really only use Snapchat, things like Instagram and Twitter I just use it for personal information or connecting with others.   

No comments:

Post a Comment